Peace Of Mind For Your Family And Your Future
Shana A. Pinter Esquire
- Estate/Trust Administration
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
Following law school, Shana worked in-house for a multinational financial services corporation and later spent several years practicing in the field of domestic relations, gaining valuable experience in the courtroom and dedicating pro-bono hours to those in need. While practicing in domestic relations, Shana continually found herself drawn to the numerical side of cases – specifically support orders and property division – and decided to capitalize on her previous financial experience by focusing on Estate and Trust Administration which relies heavily on these skills.
As a native Delawarean Shana is proud to serve our community as a Trustee of the Wilmington Monthly Meeting, on the board of Hilltop Lutheran Neighborhood Center, Inc., and as an avid volunteer with the Girl Scouts.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Juris Doctor - 2009
- Honors: Certificate of Honors in Business Law
- Delaware, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of Delaware, 2009
- Trustee of the Wilmington Monthly Meeting
- Board of Hilltop Lutheran Neighborhood Center, Inc.
- Avid volunteer with the Girl Scouts
- Goldman Sachs & Co., Inc.